Keytrends Release Notes
Here you will find all versions and its changes, including new features, fixed bugs and other improvements. Check back often, there’s something new every week! (we are not responsible for the FOMO 😁)
Keytrends latest version: v2.6
Released on September 14th, 2023
- New Optimizer function 🎉: one more step in the optimisation of your content for SEO thanks to this new feature that allows you to dump all the text of an article you have already published to improve it with the help of Copilot and AI. You can access it from your keyword listings, both real and non-real-time, and it will soon be available in Search Console. Read more about it in our article about the new Keytrends version 2.6.
- New onboarding with automatic suggested content: our onboarding was born with v2.0 to help users get started with the tool. Now we not only select the growing keywords to start working on the strategy, but we also create AI content instantly for each one. It will be accessible from the “View an AI sample content” button.
- New Recommended content section in dashboard: this new block in your project dashboard was also created to help you speed up the daily work of your strategy and to let you know at a glance which are the top 10 keywords in growth (trends) of the day. We select them according to their growth, which you can also see. Includes button to access directly to the content editor 📃
- New help section and tour mode: for both new and existing users, we have added a tab with frequently asked questions and a new tutorial mode that takes you on a tour of the platform explaining the most important things in very short and concise pop-up text messages.
- New actions from the clustered view: within this view of any entities & keyword research three actions can be performed. Optimise an existing URL or a URL of your choice, create a new brief or create new content. The features can be accessed by clicking on the respective icon.
- New document type column in the Publishers Panel: you will now see a “New” or “Optimised” label in this new column that we have created depending on whether the document is new or if you have already optimised it.
- New aesthetics of the project screen: we implemented our new branding on this screen and made it more intuitive with a cleaner and more visible add new project button and search bar.
- New aesthetics of added topics in the Dashboard: we also changed the section of your home panel where we give you a summary of the number of topics you have added. We modified the button so that you can add new topics.
- Data update when changing project: we detected that when entering another project the data of the Google tool was not loaded, and that the same thing was happening in other Keytrends functions. You can now switch projects and view your data from anywhere ✔️
- Missing fields in the content created by the AI: when creating content from the new Recommended content block, the AI did not fill in all the fields, now it generates complete articles without leaving anything out 😉.
- The briefing sent by post to editors arrives incomplete: in some cases we found that the briefing sent to the editor was missing data. We found the error in the transmission of the information and it has been solved.
- Unselect URL in Optimizer: this action could not be done when implementing this new feature. We tweaked it and everything works 👌.
Released on July 14th, 2023
- Invite others to use Keytrends: click on the button at the top right, enter their email addresses and click send. Your contacts will receive an e-mail from us inviting them to register.
- Users with editor role do not see data: fixed ✔️
- Data for keywords with special characters not available: Copilot was failing to detect both the volume and suggestions for these types of words.
- System stability: eliminated fail to fetch error and improved tool performance.
Released on July 7th, 2023
- Keyword research history: we have added volume and trend graphs for each keyword of your saved research so that you can consult the evolution if you need to.
- Regenerate content in 1 click: not convinced by the AI-generated content for some parts of your article? Now you have a button to generate it (“Rerun”) and get a new version. You will see it next to each component (title, description, headings, related questions, etc).
- Adjustments in the AI parameters: tweaked to offer more detailed texts, with a more natural language and a longer length.
- Daily trend data: knowing how trends evolve day by day is crucial to decide what content to create, so in addition to the trend graph that you have always been able to see in your added topics, now you will see the numerical data of the popularity for the current day. Just hover your mouse over the line to see it 🎉
- New tooltips: a while ago we added tooltips throughout the suite to guide you through each function. A few more have been added for the improvements and new actions that have been added.
- Keychat Prompts: these have been refined to provide better results. In addition, we have implemented the Turbo 16K version of ChatGPT to make our chat faster and more accurate.
- Size of the content editor: we detected that the page was growing too much depending on the spaces in the content, so we have modified it so that it is always a little more compact and you don’t have to scroll infinitely ✔️
- My Search Console Data filter inoperative: detected and fixed!
- Links to bibliographic references: they were cut off (no more 😉)
- Keyword research exchanged: in some accounts the saved research data was exchanged.
- Error when fetching data from SERP entities and images: when switching from one data to another, the results did not change. An error has been detected when bringing the respective data, already solved ✅.
Released on June 19th, 2023
- View button in the AI content of the Copilot: we have added a button to see the detail of the contents generated by the AI section by section (title, description, related questions, competitors’ headings…) so that if you want to see them you don’t have to look for them in the sheet.
- Copy button in the detail of the content generated by the AI: once you enter the detail of each type of content generated, you can click on a button to copy it and move it to another place if you wish. For example, to a text editing programme or directly to your CMS to edit and publish the content.
- Tooltips throughout the suite: to help you find your way around the tool, you’ll find tooltips on all buttons, columns and icons.
- Keyword research history in the Dashboard: the dashboard now includes the latest keyword research done to give you a broader overview of your tasks.
- Safari browser login fails: fixed ✔️
Released on June 9th, 2023
- New redesigned AI Content Assistant 🎉: we have improved our assistant with all your comments. There is now much more space to drag and drop research data, write and review content. Research is now done with the new Copilot, where you can select the data to review and drag it onto the sheet. To create the content you now have two options: you can assemble the briefing and write it yourself with the help of the text templates, or you can ask the AI to do the research and write the entire article itself. More details in the article on this new version of the tool!
- Settings screen redesigned: now you can see all your projects, their members and your organisation’s data at a glance on a single screen.
- Contents sorted by date on the Publishers Panel: now you will find your saved posts and keywords in descending order: from newest to oldest.
- The screen enlarges when a very long keyword appears: solved ✔️
Released on May 12th, 2023
- New dashboard! Here you will have an overview of your added topics, your planned content and its progress, the alerts you have activated and much more! The first thing you need to check every day to start your content journey. More details in the article on this new version of the tool! 📃
- New country regions added.
- New content actions on every list of topics and keywords: find a new button for creating a new content and another to save a new keyword. They will display with a green check when you have performed the action.
- Same entities for SERPS & Top Stories: this happened in the Entities & keyword research tool and it has been solved ✔️
Released on April 27th, 2023
- New Onboarding for new users: we have built a new Sign up screen so you can tell us more about your business and suggest a content strategy to start using Keytrends.
- New Alerts Panel: alerts were something you were waiting for a long time. Finally you can activate them for the topics in real time for which you want to know about new user queries as soon as we detect them. You will see them in this new panel and you will be able to add e-mails to receive alerts in your inbox 📧
- Our suite has a new look: new colours and new fonts to make it more attractive (and accessible).
More details in the article on this new version of the tool!
- Responsiveness of the app improved.
- Copy button added in the Keychat so you can move your answers wherever you want.
- Increased trends loading speed in the onboarding.
- Cannibalisation checking: now posible from the detected alerts.
- Google Search Console connection doesn’t work in some cases: fixed ✔️
- Delete buttons on some features: they were not working on Keyword research historic and in the Alerts panel. Now solved.